In the end, it is the way you deal with crisis that determines your success! In the post 2020 world, simply talking about new ways of working is passé and it’s time to finally spring into real action.
There’s no doubt that COVID-19 has forced businesses as well as their leaders out of their comfort zones and the art is in converting these challenges into opportunities. Now is the moment to make the improved ways of working that we’ve embraced sustainable.
“Nothing is more constant than change.” – Heraklit
Set up a systematic recovery plan after crisis.
In this practical training program, we will focus on discovering a new perspective on Semco Style by understanding the most relevant principles & practices to shape your post-crisis organization. After setting the scene, the training will introduce you to Semco Style basics as well as the history.
In true self-management style, you will determine the best approach to ensure optimum learning. During the 3 training sessions, we will introduce a practical journey and have active discussions on each topic and breakout sessions to share knowledge and learnings within the group. The journey will finish up with personal reflection on the overall learnings, so that you can walk away with tangible next steps.
This workshop will equip you optimally with the fundamental tools needed to make your organization future proof and robust, whilst enhancing impact, performance and happiness in times of crisis.
- Create a set of personal next steps to shape your post-crisis organization
- Personal reflection and the chance of exchanging thoughts, ideas and experiences with people that are in the same situation
- Getting rid of concerns and gain more composure towards the post-covid world that’s ahead of us
- Experience a unique approach of self-study mixed with interactive online sessions
3 online sessions of 4 hours each
- NOVEMBER 2, 2021 | 13:00 – 17:00
- NOVEMBER 9, 2021 | 13:00 – 17:00
- NOVEMBER 16, 2021 | 13:00 – 17:00